Cair Euromatic Automation is one of the leading Namur Solenoid Valve manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in Ahmedabad, India. Our manufactured Namur Solenoid Valve is designed for use in pneumatic control systems with double or single-acting rotary cylinders. Namur Solenoid Valve with electromagnetic control is intended for installation directly on the cylinders. They perform better with both dry and lubricated air.
- Superior Life Cycle in comparison to other Brands
- Fast-opening valve with suitable orifice design calculation
- Special State-Of-The-Art machinery for Solenoid Valve Manufacturing
- Also available is a Flame-Proof Limit Switch and Flame-Proof Positioned IP.
- Electrical Connection: Various (see connections)
- All S.S solutions under one roof S.S Actuator, S.S Limit Switch, S.S Namur FLP Solenoid Valve
Namur Solenoid Valve gives fast response time with low power consumption. It fits in a variety of machinery and applications directly. It provides remote operation with low and high-temperature usage. This valve can be installed vertically or horizontally. As well as it benefits the safety external leakage block by being compatible with both DC and AC voltage. It has cheap replacement parts that are good for maintenance costs.
Namur Solenoid Valve is typically used in Water Disposal Systems, Irrigation Systems, Septic Tank, Gas Supply Systems, Air Conditioning Systems, Heating Systems, Water Supply Systems, Water Treatment Systems, Food Industry, Energy Sector.
- Constructed from Anodized Alluminium, Brass, and Stainless Steel
- Seat/ Seals: NBR Viton, F.Silicon
- Ambient and Fluid Temprature: -30°C to 75°C
- Shadow ring: Copper/Silver/none
- Mechanical Connections: NAMUR interface